6/30/10 Bell Wall.
From the brochure: "The bells originally hung in the bell tower of the Great Stone Church until the earthquake of 1812. The two large bells are recast of the original that date back to 1796. The small bells date back to 1804. Bells were important to early Mission life, and called the community to meals, religious services, work, funerals, the sighting of a supply ship or a returning padre and for recreation purposes."